The IRS has stopped processing transcript requests by mail until further notice. Visit the IRS website for more information.
IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
- What is Verification?
- What happens when a student is selected for Verification?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is the difference between a federal tax transcript and a federal tax return?
- How do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income if No Tax Return Filed
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
Now PlayingIRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
Next PlaylistGraduate/Professional: Grant Programs
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces