- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?
- Can I deduct my tuition from my federal taxes?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- What does a parent need to know about financial aid when sending a child to college?
- Are there some specific things that parents and their student should discuss?
- What role should financial aid play in the selection of a college for my child?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is the interest rate on my Parent PLUS Loan?
- Are there any additional fees for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are my Parent PLUS Loan cancellation options?
- What happens to my loan if I move or if my child changes his enrollment status?